My approach to nutrition coaching is a holistic one. I aim to help you change your behaviors and attitudes to help you make sustainable and lasting changes to your health.
I work with you to devise the nutrition strategy that’s best for you.
I’m not going to give you a cookie-cutter meal plan with foods you hate and ask you to spend 20 hours a week in a gym doing exercises you have no idea how to do. I’m not going to ask you to starve yourself, cut out entire food groups, or even count calories.
I am going to help you be the happiest, healthiest, and fullest version of yourself through intuitive eating and mindful movement. I want you to ENJOY your life and get healthier at the same time.
If you’re ready to jump off the diet treadmill and to start making incremental changes towards creating your best self, I’m your coach!
As my client, you’ll receive the following:
- A 60 minute initial goal-setting consultation*
- Meal prep ideas tailored to your personal likes and dislikes
- Weekly 30 minute check-in calls*
- Monthly progress assessment calls,* and…
- Unlimited email access to me, your coach! We can email as frequently or as little as you like. This really is about what works best for YOU.
*Calls can be via phone or video conferencing
Making sure that your coach is the right fit for you is important. Because of this, I offer FREE initial consultations to all clients. If you decide to work with me, you can choose from the following coaching packages:
- $89/mo. with month-to-month commitment
- $79/mo. with 3 month commitment
- $69/mo. with 6 month commitment
- One annual payment of $599 for a full year of coaching